Wanna skip your boring weekends with some breathtaking adventures? Then you came at a right place my friend . here we are going to tell you about 5 places that you can go on a holiday with your gang and the most important part is these places are very pocket friendly but beautiful , peaceful, adventurous at the same time. If you are a travel lover and craving for some thrilling adventure then what are you waiting for , just pack your bags and lets go.
These places are not only going to entertain you but will also give you motivation to do more better in your life.
- Kasol , Himachal Pradesh
It is situated in Parvati valley , on the banks of the Parvati river. You will find yourselves surrounded with magnificent mountains and the air of those mountains will give you soothing experience. Places that you should visit and things you must do are :
- Kheerganga trek
- Manikaran gurudwara
- Parvati river
If you are a foodie then this place is just for you. Amritsar serve the best Punjabi food in the world . the main attraction of Amritsar is golden temple and wagah border . wagah border is a border of india and Pakistan . places you should visit in Amritsar:
- Golden temple
- Wagah border
- Jallianwala bagh
Amritsar will also give you a sneakpeak of history of india
It is also known as the pink city because many of the houses are pink in colour in jaipur .
Jaipur is very famous for its historic forts and Rajasthani culture and food.
Best time to go there is nov – march because its too hot in Jaipur in other months .
Places that you should visit in Jaipur are:
- Amer fort
- Hawa mahal
- Jantar mantar
- Nahagarh fort
Rishikesh is the most peaceful place you can find . it’s a birth place of YOGA AND MEDITATION. Many foreigners come here to learn meditation and to find peace .
Some people go their for soul searching . Rishikesh is also a very adventurous place where you can do bungee jumping , river rafting , camping and trekking. If you really want a peaceful break just go here because the fresh and refreshing air of Rishikesh have the power to relax your body , mind and soul. Places you should visit in Rishikesh are :
- Parmarth Niketan aarti – in the evening
- Ram jhula
- Laxman jhula
- German bakery
- River rafting
- Shivpuri – camping by the river Ganga
You all must be wondering that goa is not a pocket friendly tourist destination but trust me it is and I am here to tell you how . book your airplane tickets 3 months ago but if you want to save more money than go by train it will cost you maximun RS 1700 for both sides . you will be able to find cheap hotels very easily or you can also live in hostels they are way more cheaper than hotels . and if your group is big than rent an apartment near the beach. You can rent a scooty or bike for sightseeing , it will cost you Rs 300 to Rs 400 for a day .
Places you must visit in goa are :
- Baga beach
- Vagator beach – you will find different kind of crowd at every beach
- Calangutte beach – it’s a good place to watch sunsets
- Chapora fort- this fort is build at height from where you can have a very mesmerizing and beautiful view of beach and sunset .
- Water sports – water sports are very cool there . every beach has the same water sports . you should definitely give a shot to every water sport .
- Night Life – night life of goa is amazing , if you are a party animal than you are gonna love the clubs . many bars and clubs have karaoke which Is also a very good experience . the stacks near the beaches remain open till late night .
- Anjuna beach
- Casino – Casinos are also a main attraction of tourists . if you are 21 and above then only you can gamble in the casinos. All the casinos are on the ship which you can aboard from mandovi river .
Hope I helped with your question. happy journey. you will definitely going to have the best vacation.